Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Duncan, Mittens, and The Love Garden

     The dog house in Stampy’s lovely world was madness.  Word got out Stampy had gotten a kitty cat.  The dogs went crazy.  Barnaby had told the others, “That cat was stubborn but she is now a new pet!  We can’t be dogs with a cat around!  We’ll look like fools!”  All the dogs agreed, except Duncan.  Duncan shouted, “I don’t think one cat would make us all fools.  We should give her a chance.”  No one thought the same.  “We dread cats!  Do you know what happens to the disappearing dogs?”  Barnaby agued.  Duncan shook his head.  
    Once Duncan and Mittens met they instantly fell in love.  At night Duncan and Mittens always met in the love garden.  “Mittens, if googlies strike I will save you, and when the sun rises you can ride on my back to my house and stay until Stampy comes.”  Duncan whispered the night before what Duncan called the crime of Stampy cat.
   Once in a youtube video Stampylongnose made a tree house for Mittens.  That night Duncan sat in the love garden all night.  He was shot by skeletons and injured by enderman.  He searched Stampy’s house and the funland.  On his way back to his doghouse he saw Mittens new home.  He called, “Mittens!  Why?  Why did you leave me, and our love garden?”  Mittens called, “I didn’t, Stampy put me here and ever sense I’ve been trapped.  Come for me Duncan!”  Just then Barnaby and the other dogs came up to Duncan.
   “Duncan, why?  What does she have that we don’t?  We have a whole pack of your friends and she..”  Barnaby said.  “She has the one thing you never had.  She gave me something only she can give me.  She gave me, happiness and love.  And I gave her some back.  Mittens and I will still love each other no matter what you guys do.”  Duncan said back.
     Duncan and Mittens couldn’t be happier when Stampy asked Mittens to choose a dog.  Of course Duncan was the winner, a lot.

On Jan.18 2014 the Crazy Cow milk bar was finished.  Mittens and Duncan couldn’t be more happy.  They had both loved milk.  That day Mittens and Duncan finally made the word out to Stampy that they love each other.  Duncan and Mittens now spend all their time thinking about the new bar and the memories they had in the love garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment